Halloween and so much more


I’ve had a draft of this post saved for over a month now. The draft, of course, was photos only, without any text and i just haven’t taken the time to write. 


Well, today isn’t much different (in that I’m not going to take the time to write) but I am going to post it so there is a photo stream caught in the internet somewhere ;). 

This post captures photos from Halloween, my sister coming for a visit, Riggs getting stage one of his 2 step surgery, Friendsgiving, Adler’s adventures with the MD Anderson twins during thanksgiving break, and a brief preview into the thanksgiving day getaway we had to a cabin near lake Conroe in Texas. 

I have so much to catch up on but life is just busy these days. Between lab life getting super busy, all of us at some point getting sick w pretty bad colds, me studying for oral boards in January, and the usual hubbub of holiday events I haven’t has time (or energy) to post! 

Enjoy this dump of photos! 














































































































































Comments