The real quanrantine

It happened.

I got instructed to stay home until I am officially tested for COVID-19 on Friday. Two people I have worked with have been officially diagnosed positive and it is highly possible that I am also positive. I walked out of the hospital last night to a beautiful sunset, a sliver of normalcy in what only feels like anything but reality these days.

I don't have much in the way of symptoms at the moment, but neither did my co-workers before they tested positive. 

So, now I'm definitely quarantined at home until the testing comes back. The test could take anywhere from 3-5 days to return so we'll see.

I have to admit, it was incredibly surreal to stay at home today. I chose not to turn on the news so as to not flood myself with anxiety over what could be from a test that might be positive this weekend.

So we made banana bread,

played with our stuffed animals, watched a tow truck outside,

and spent time as a family....and don't forget how I napped for 3 hours while Adler slept :)

We'll see what the next 24 hours bring including a drive-through covid testing.

Comments