You know it's finals week when...

After a long 48 hours of studying biochemistry and nothing else, I walked out of the exam room at 9:30 AM happy that I survived biochemistry in medical school-- no more diagrams on a white board for a while!
 
 So, decided I deserved a break (particularly because it was so early in the day) and headed off to University Village for a little "me" time. I had my bulky backpack on, but I figured it wouldn't matter because students are always wandering around and I wouldn't look like the odd man out.

I grabbed a cup of tea and wandered around,basically window shopping. I left H&M empty-handed...well, sort of. I walked over to the Gap to return something. I reached the front counter and flipped my back pack around to get my wallet out. Much to my dismay, I found this, hanging on to the hook on the back of it!
The sales clerk was very kind--he thought it was funny and offered to return it back to H&M for me. I can't believe someone didn't stop me--I literally walked all the way across the shopping complex with a thong hanging off my backpack! 
 
.....Sigh....

So, lesson learned: never go shopping with a back pack on! (or if you do, be aware of walking through small aisles that contain unmentionables!).

I think a nap might be in order to get over my humiliation!

Comments