You had me at Free Pie!

When I checked my email inbox today I thought it was just full of spam messages but I have to admit, I was particularly intrigued by the the title of one particular email: FREE Pie Day at the Pantages Theater in downtown Tacoma. The free pie tipped me off and I read further :). It was a free community event tonight that was preview event for the upcoming theater events at the Pantages. Tom and I were both free and we decided to head out for our dessert while listening to the highlights of the upcoming shows.


Well, not only did we get free pie (peach ala mode for me!) we got entered into a raffle, and wouldn't you know it, we won something! We got a Broadway Center for the Performing Arts Blanket that is fleece on one side and waterproof on the other - perfect for Washington weather! Woohoo.



Then, when we thought all our fun was through we heard that we were also receiving a discount: buy one get one free to any show, and 20% off any tickets after that. So, Tom and I jumped on the chance for a date night and bought tickets to go see "Spring Awakening" on Saturday night at half the original price and also the Seattle Comedy Show in February.


We couldn't be more excited. Sorry Peyton, you'll be home alone Saturday night! She looked sad when we told her, don't you think? :(

Comments