Cricket, gardens and museums

Well, we are reaching the end of our trip, but that hasn't stopped us from having a blast!

Today and yesterday we had a load of events to pack our day. We went to the Fitzwilliam museum which was INCREDIBLE! They had originals of Monet and Picaso, and artifacts dating back to 12,000 B.C.

The front is gorgeous too--



The botanic gardens were also amazing, but it poored down rain while we were there. This is me pointing out the irony on a sign that remarks on how little it rains in Cambridge--my wet hair and clothes would beg to differ! But, the rain didn't dampen my enjoyment of the gorgeous gardens.

And, we had to visit Caffe Nero where my family and I found our yummy warm drinks when we were in London- it did not disappoint!



The pictures are out of order, but below is one variety of carnivorous flowers at the garden.

Then, we saw cricket! finally, tom's dream to see a team play in person came true. we sat next to some old time fans, and they explained the game to us as well as many other things english- it was great. We left, still very unclear as to how the game works, but with a good memory of a british tradition!


There are so many pictures, but I'm taking my time in cambridge, not int he b&b. Off to our last dinner---our 1 year anniversary dinner two weeks early-ish. :) See you in the US tomorrow ngiht at 10:35 p.m.!


Comments