Tom Life Update

As I have been told by my family, I don't update this blog nearly enough. In the past, I have felt that updating this public diary with my daily ploddings is less than important because how many times can you write "I applied for 15 jobs and then cleaned the apartment."

So I finally have some Tom related news (small yay).

I started my Masters Degree program (Masters of Business Administration) through Keller Graduate School. As some of you may know, this is where my father was senior faculty so I get free tuition. My focus (specialty) will be in Finance and more specifically CFA preparation.

The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) test is a three year exam given every January. As part of the MBA program I will do the CFA prep courses which will help me prepare when I sit for the test in January of 2011.

I already started the classes for this first semester, Business Law and a Business Math class.

I am also studying for the LSAT's which I will take June 7th. The LSAT's (Law School Assessment Test) will let me get toward my dream of going to Law School.

Beyond all that,

I have another abstract admitted to an academic conference. Much like the one last year which sent me to Costa Rica, this one will be at Oxford. I don't know if I will be able to go (depends on expenses and stuff and whether UPS will be able to help pay).

I never know how to end these things....

Tom

Comments