Sunny day with the Seahawks!

Tom and I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Seahawks game this past Sunday. We prepared to be great fans with a few thrift store finds....I found a hat and scarves for $5 from the good ol' Goodwill (thanks dad for training me on thrift shopping!) and we got some iron-on patches to make them more Seahawks oriented :)

I was so excited to wear my "new" gear! Although, I was a little worried that I would look like a rookie in the Season Ticket Holder section, but Tom assured me that only the "true" fans, like season ticket holders actually make their own gear.

And, Tom surprised me with a set of Seahawks earrings! A christmas present come early. Aren't they awesome?


Game day finally came and we were both so excited! Tom wore his dad's Mike Sinclair jersey from ages ago and got a lot of looks at the stadium for his antiqued yet mint condition jersey. Everyone kept trying to figure out who #70 was, either that or they just liked staring at Tom's chest!



We set out for what I expected to be a cold, fun day. It was kind of rainy in our walk and it turned out to be just fun, and not cold. It was in the 50's with the sun shining. I had to take off the hat, gloves and scarf (and the coat under my jersey) because it was too warm! We both wished we had our sunglasses though. We were sitting in the sun for almost the whole game. It felt so good to see the sun for the first time in what feels like months!





Of course, before the game we walked around through "touchdown city" and had some fun at the booths there---Doesn't Tatupu look great in this picture? Looks buff right? :)


We were pretty lame and didn't take any pictures of ourselves at the game....who does that? Sorry everyone! But you can imagine us sitting with this view:

Comments

  1. Hi Tom and Deanna. It looks like you had fun at the Seahawks game. I like your outfits.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!! What fun:) Glad you were able to enjoy the game in some sunshine! I've been missing the sun these days!!! Hope all is well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment