Pumpkins!

I had a real "weekend" (aka two days off in a row in the middle of the week) from work again, so Tom and I got a chance to sneak away to Terry's Berries Farm to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween.
It was a really cute farm in Puyallup, only about 10 minutes from Tacoma. It had huge you-pick apple orchards and it looked like you-pick vegetable gardens too, so I think we will be going back next summer!
They were already pretty picked over (they said that had an unusually small crop this year), but we decided to pick some from the bunch rather than drive to another farm.

We found some good pumpkins, and also a few HUGE sunflowers that I wished we could have seen before the end of the summer.

Oh, and I wanted to let you all know that if you want to see the photos that Lydia Rinker took at the wedding but were afraid to check my myspace page, she just launched her own official photography website: www.lydiakayphotography.com. Check it out---all of her photos are awesome, and no risk of getting a virus :)

Comments