Fall Family Weekend

We had such a wonderful time this week/weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and Mom and Dad. The weather was great when grandma and grandpa were here, but it RAINED when mom and dad were here. But, that didn't stop us from having a good time....



We went to the apple orchard and got apples for FREE! They were GIANT! And we got some cute golden delicious ones too that were tiny in comparison.




And when I say they were giant, I mean they were the size of dad's head!




Then of course we had to make time to stop by Bertilino's coffee shop to play a little Golf and drink their yummy chai (and smoothies and coffee, but I'm convinced the chai is the only reason anyone would go there :).























And to top it all off we had YUMMY apple crisp. The first one (and yes, that means we had more than one apple crisp) only used 2 apples!!!

Comments

  1. Wish we could have come and joined you for apple picking! I LOVE apple picking!!! I love the pie even more!
    Not getting your blog via email - but added your blog to my list to follow.
    Hope all is going well up there. It is rain, rain, rain here. Tyrell, Grandpa & John went crabbing yesterday & caught 14 crab!!! I'll get pics up as soon as John sends them.
    Enjoy your working weekend & keep in touch:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment